Saturday, June 23, 2012

Moonrise Kingdom


 1. Moonrise Kingdom in Seattle 2. Flowers by a rusty fence 3. Paint Peeling on a stop sign 4. Franklin being silly 5. My new vintage dress, hooray!

If you haven't seen Moonrise Kingdom yet, go, now! It was beautiful, ahh. I already wanna see it again. Sigh! Wes Anderson never ever disappoints. Even the American Express commercial he directed was amazing, haha. But anyways, yes. I won't say anymore than that. Go see it right now! and now, I'm going to go pack. Moving is kind of a pain in the butt, by the way. Pictures of the chaos to follow, maybe.

-Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Moonrise Kingdom. It'll be in our town in a few days!

    Just came across your blog - happy I did. Lovely pictures. Your wedding was beautiful - love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gee, thanks! :) I just snuck a peek at your blog, too, and.. I love your bows! and your fabric origami DIY -- I'm afraid I'm going to have to start following you now. haha.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...