Monday, June 3, 2013

Stoic + Pariah at Marinus Home

I'm selling my brooches in a real store, guys!
I've got some Stoic + Pariah brooches for sale at this cute little shop in Poulsbo, WA called Marinus Home. You should stop by and check it out if you're in the area - so much awesome stuff in there! They have a lot of sweet vintage stuff, and all of the handmade items they sell are from local (Washington State) artists, which I think is pretty darn cool. Franklin and I drove down yesterday to drop off a bunch of cat lady brooches and check out the shop. It was so cute! There were so many vintage typewriters, and picnic baskets, and suitcases, ah! I wanted to buy everything, haha. If you're ever in the area, make sure you check it out! <-- even if you don't live close, you should click on that link for the sole purpose of listening to the awesome French song that plays on their site, haha.

Here is the super-sweet shop owner, Talitha:
It was so neat to see my brooches sitting in a real shop! It makes me want to make a crazy amount of brooches and work the craft fair circuit. Seeing all the brooches tagged + displayed like that made me woozy with delight, haha. I want more of this feeling!!!!

-Elizabeth

PS: don't forget to follow us on bloglovin'!!! I completely forgot about the google-reader shut-down, and I am sad now. so please, let's be friends on bloglovin' :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's so exciting! You definitely deserve it! I wish I was closer so I could shop in person :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks! :) I got so burnt out getting these ready that it's taking me forever to finish your brooch to review! oh man. at least I warned you that I have serious procrastination issues, haha :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! Congratulations on having your items in a physical shop. I've got mine in a shop here and I love it. It's nice to get unexpected deposits into my account from sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankya, ma'am! :) it's almost surreal to see, isn't it? heehee. no sales for me yet, but hopefully soon! :)

      Delete
  3. I am so happy for you, you totally deserve this and your brooches look awesome in this store! Congratulations :) xoxo

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...