Thursday, April 25, 2013

Three Happy Things

Here are three happy things from my week:


ONE.
Franklin and I are having our first wedding anniversary! To celebrate, we're going to a hippie camping resort where they have yoga, massage, and "clothing optional" soaking tubs - haha! We found a sweet deal online and got an extra night free, heehee. I can't believe it's already been one year since we got married. ahh :)

TWO. Anke Weckmann made this really awesome illustration, and the character she created is loosely based off little ol' me ;) I was so shocked when she wrote me. I feel so honored, heehee! AND she's going to send me a print! It will be my most prized possession, I think. (Thanks Anke!)

THREE. I just found out that one of my favorite bands, Camera Obscura, is releasing an album and going on tour! I was so excited that it made my stomach hurt, haha. I immediately bought tickets for their Seattle show. So excited!!!! Here's a list of their tour dates!

-Elizabeth

PS: Do you guys have any happy things from this week? I wanna know! and, anyone else going to see Camera Obscura this year?! Ahhh, I'm so excited :)



6 comments:

  1. Oh man. First, happy anniversary! Second, that illustration is beautiful - how neat is that?! Third, I saw Camera Obscura a while back and it was amazing. Had no idea they were coming out with a new album - I can foresee this being my new summer jam(s). Have a great weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and, oh man, yes! I've heard such good things about camera obscura live :) and, I haven't heard the new album yet, but I'm so excited :) heehee :)

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary! Your plans sound like the perfect little bonding getaway! I am also just loving the little illustration based off little ole you! Definitely going to have to check out more of her work!
    Happy Friday!
    xo hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, miss! :) yes, definitely check out more of her work - it's so good! I have my eye on like a million different prints that I wanna snag, haha.

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversay sweetie!!!! I hope you have fun!! <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...