Monday, April 29, 2013

Oh, deer!


Anniversary photos! We wanted a way to remember our first anniversary night + celebratory cake eating, so we donned our antlers & took some photos. It was a good time. We just got back from our mini trip and it was SO NICE. We saw about 20 deer during our stay at Doe Bay Resort (which was aptly named!) and when we first drove up, I almost hit one! We're definitely going back, and regularly. It was a seriously relaxing weekend. If you live in Washington, and you're at least part hippie (in other words, you don't mind seeing lots of naked people in the sauna), then you must make the trip. It's awesome.

-Elizabeth

PS: Neutral Milk Hotel is going on tour at the end of the year. If you live in one of the FEW places they've listed on their tour, then lucky you.

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, you two are so cute together! That sounds like such a nice way to celebrate and like you had a great time.

    I'm officially in love with your taste in music. Neutral Milk Hotel is one of my favorite bands of all time and I kind of freaked out when I heard they were going back on tour. Then I saw that none of the places where by me and I wanted to cry. Fingers crossed that they add more!

    And are you kidding? I would seriously LOVE to style one of your brooches on my blog! They're all so adorable and unique, you better believe I'll take you up on that. Definitely let me know whenever this batch is done and if you'd still like me to! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I know, I love neutral milk! I really hope they add more tour dates! they've got to, right? that's what I keep telling myself, haha.

      and, lemme know if you have any sort of color you fancy, and I'll try to make a few brooches in that shade. I'm going to try to use a little more color in this batch :) I'm usually stuck on seafoam, mustard & coral, and I can't think of anything outside of that, haha.

      Delete
  2. You guys just overall look so good together! So cheezy, squeezy good! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...