Monday, November 12, 2012

Brooch the Subject: My Metallic Armadillo


I found this beauty at the goodwill for 3 bucks. Huzzah! It is shiny and rad, and I love it. I wish I knew a thing or two about working with metal. It would be sweet to add some metal brooches to the shop. Have any of you ever used metallic clay? I've always been curious about it, but too poor to give it a go, haha. Anyway, I was due for a "brooch the subject" post, so, there ya go!

In other news: I just discovered my new favorite coffee.

It is cheap. It is strong. It is tasty.

-Elizabeth

9 comments:

  1. awesome brooch! i am way overdue for a goodwill visit. i always see that coffee brand at the store and love everything about the can design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! It always catches my eye, but I was never brave enough to try it. Canned coffee always taste stale to me, so I figured that stuff would be no exception - but it's so good! You should try it if you like strong coffee.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute score! I love the details on him. You should give him a name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I should! Hmm... Arma? Dillo? I'm not feeling too creative right now, apparently. He DOES look like of like a Stuart, though. What do you think ? :) haha

      Delete
  3. Aww your little brooch is adorable!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah! love that brooch! what a catch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really reallu cute:) I have an armadillo brooch too, love it!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...