Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Primary Colors



I haven’t done an outfit post in a long time. For the past couple years, with pregnancy and new motherhood, I’ve been feeling really BLAH about myself. Now that I’m a stay-at-home-mom, it’s soooo easy for me to stay in my pajamas all day, or just wear the same yoga pants and band t-shirt for a couple days in a row. Anyway! I’m trying to change that, so I’ll be trying to force myself to put together outfits and post them on here.


OUTFIT DETAILS: 
coat, shirt, shoes: thrifted
shorts: target
tights: old navy
brooch: handmade, stoic + pariah


This brooch was sort of a prototype I made for myself to test out. It turned out alright, so I think I might make a few for the etsy shop!



I love these shoes - my mom says they look like old man shoes, and that’s probably why I like them so much. I was kinda thinking about taking them to a shoe repair shop to get new soles and get the color fixed? I don’t know, but I love the idea of taking my shoes to a cobbler, teehee. 

Well, the baby's stirring so I gotta go!
- Elizabeth
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...