Saturday, June 22, 2013
Wishlist No.1 : Desk Set
1. this wooden kitty tape dispenser from the sewing post. so cute!
2. this handmade leather watch is too darling. I haven't worn a watch in so long, but I need to know the time, at all times, to function properly - especially working at a preschool! snack time, lunch time, nap time. (Nap time is my favorite.)
3. I need this book strap! I really do. It's too cute.
4. This peach print dress is so perfect. click the link to see the cute cute bows on the back, ahhh. It's so adorable, I'm dying.
5. This copper sweater is way out of my budget, but that's what wish lists are for, right? Wishing. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for this color cardigan at thrift store.
6. I love me a cute, rugged pair of moccasins. I have a feeling I'll be purchasing these before the end of the day, haha.
In other news: We're going to see Camera Obscura tonight! I'm so excited that my excitement has turned into anxiety, haha. But seriously, I'm so excited. I'm pretty much in love with Tracyanne Campbell, and tonight I'm going to see her with my own eyes, heehee!
PS: I'm working on a brooch for my first giveaway ever! Stay tuned, ya'll.